I just came across a news thread that mentions a Albert Einstein comment.
Albert Einstein warned humankind of two approaching apocalypses: one was nuclear annihilation and the other involved bees. He said:"If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left
Wow, I have never read this comment of Albert Einsteins. Add the four years to todays date and we are close to the Mayan date of 2011-2012. This is frightening!
I know there has been several alerts of pending doom and many have prepared only to watch the time pass by without any gloom. The bluff has been called out so many times, but is this the real one we should prepare for?
Lets say 90% of the bees do die. What about the butterfly? What about Hummingbirds? I know they cannot carry the full load to fill in what the bees have done for pollination, but could it carry us until we come up with a solution?
How can I say it is just coincidence? I simply wont because to many prophecies seem to be coming together. The many Apocalyptic predictions along with NASA predictions send chills up my spin. NASA predicts that the sun will reverse its own magnetic poles during 2012 reaching the end of an 11-year sunspot cycle. Will this weaken the magnetic field on earth, and allow harmful particles enter earth's atmosphere? Some say yes it is very likely.
Apocalyptic predictions seem to be falling into place so perfectly and I think it is important that non believers consider all the research that went into many of these prophecies to either prove or disprove them. Below is a list of information that I recommend.
- The 1995 book The Mayan Prophecies linked the Maya calendar with long-period sunspot cycles.
- The book 2012:Mayan Year of Destiny claims the Maya may have been instructed in their wisdom by discarnate entities from Orion and the Pleiades. Contact was maintained through shamanic rituals conducted in accordance with the movements of planets and stars.
- The 1997 book The Bible Code claims that, according to certain algorithms of the Bible code, a meteor, asteroid or comet will collide with the Earth.
- The book The Nostradamus Code speaks of a series of natural disasters caused by a comet (possibly as above) which will allow the third anti-christ to disperse his troops around the globe under the guise of aid in preparation for a possible nuclear war, although in the strictest sense it is unspecific as to nuclear war or some other natural or man caused destruction.
- The book The Orion Prophecy claims that the Earth's magnetic field will reverse.
- The 2005 book Beyond 2012: Catastrophe or Ecstasy by Geoff Stray reviews several theories, prophecies and predictions concerning 2012 and finds where authors have used faulty information or have bent the truth to fit their theories.
- The 2006 book 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl by Daniel Pinchbeck discusses theories of a possible global awakening to psychic connection by the year 2012, creating a Noosphere. It also discusses many other aspects of the 2012 phenomenon from a neutral perspective.
Other prophecies and apocalyptic writings and hypotheses for this year include:
- Terence McKenna's mathematical novelty theory suggests a point of singularity in which a great number of things could happen, including "hyperspatial breakthrough", planetesimal impact, alien contact, historical metamorphosis, metamorphosis of natural law, solar explosion, quasar ignition at the galactic core, or nothing. 
- The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to Saint Malachy, speculated that Pope Benedict XVI would reign during the beginning of the tribulation of which Jesus spoke, and sometime later a future pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", the last in this prophetic list, would appear, bringing as a result the destruction of the city of Rome and the Last Judgment.
- Many new age spiritualists and philosophers ("new-agers") believe humankind will enter an age of enlightenment in 2012. There are a range of varying, generally positive, beliefs shared by a subset of spiritualists from the mundane to exceptional -- including a positive social shift and age of peace, mankind becoming psychic and connected by a collective, and/or an evolution of the human race into non-corporeal beings made of "spiritual" energy, or light energy, i.e. 'ascension'.
- Some alien-enthusiasts, along with some new-agers, believe 2012 to correspond approximately with the return of alien "watchers" or "caretakers" who might have helped the first human civilizations with developing their technology and may have been waiting for us to reach a higher level of technological and/or social advancement. Beliefs range from the extra-terrestrials having benevolent purposes -- such as to help human society evolve -- to malevolent purposes -- such as enslavement of mankind and/or manipulation.
- The Nepalese ascetic Ram Bahadur Bomjon, the so-called "Buddha boy", reportedly told his followers that he would return around 2012.
- Some proponents of a peak oil catastrophe place major events in 2012. Richard C. Duncan's book The Peak of World Oil Production and the Road To The Olduvai Gorge claims that the Olduvai cliff will begin and permanent blackouts will occur worldwide. Several studies predict a peak in oil production in or around 2012.   
- Self-proclaimed time traveler John Titor predicts that a catastrophic event "similar to the parting of the Red Sea" will occur.
If you put these all together how can it be coincidence?
Source of information