Saturday, June 2, 2007

Ohio UFOs | Life on Mars Structures on the Moon

Police Describe UFO in Ohio

This is very interesting. --- Multiple Police and other Authorities verified this UFO Event. Many UFOs were part of this sighting. The U.S. air traffic controller on duty at the time of this incident refused to be identified and interviewed about these UFOs.



Video Part 1

Video Part 2

I for one believe in UFOs. Whether they are Terrestrial (made on earth) or they are Extra Terrestrial (not from earth) I do not know. I will say yes that more then 50% of sightings are secret aircraft that our military are building. Not many know that the Military is usually 20 yrs ahead of the technology we "the public" know of. Actually lets say we are more advanced and moving faster and faster these days. Today I would say they are 50 yrs ahead of the public technology.

So, what do you think? Would our government just put something so top secret out into the public eye before any public information release? I personally do NOT think so. Do you believe? I'm just curious to see what others think as over 80% of the public believe we are being visited (most will not voice their views as they fear mocking.) I do not mock anyone for expanding beyond what your school books tell you. I could care less what you think of me for having an open mind. I do believe there is more out there. Hell, we just found a "Super-Earth like planet" which I have also wrote about here on my blog.

Evidence on Mars!



As for Mars. If you research Mars you can see there could very well be vegetation, lakes, remnants of cities, and more. Here is a great little video to see exactly what I am talking about (view it maximized) Great Mars Evidence Video This is one of the best videos I've seen put together in a while.
What do you think?

I have spoken to others privately about this. I am surprised to hear that so many agree OR on their own opinion state there was or very well could have been human life on Mars. A celestial event could have caused the death of the planet. Some say they had the technology for a few to leave and come here. Think about that for a moment. Science basically tells us we came from a ROCK! What do you think is more logical?

There is more. Yes, I know I'm going on, but these things fascinate me and I never talk out in the open about them. Well today I am. There is a man named John Lear (He is the son of aviation pioneer, inventor and founder of the Lear Jet Corporation, Bill Lear.) John Lear is the most highly decorated pilot of his time. John Lear, now retired from flying, amassed over 19,000 hours of flight time, and has flown in over 100 different types of airplanes in 60 different countries around the world. He flew both commercially and in missions worldwide for the CIA. John Lear is the only pilot to hold every airman certificate issued by the FAA, and has held many world records.

He has done more then just little diddy jobs for the CIA (no doubt.) John has made it public knowledge that there are even structures on the Moon. He says we are up there now mining the moon for old technology and Helium 3. I have viewed debates that John has had on a few of his theories, and he always stands tall and strong and never backs down.

He says the Moon has a breathable atmosphere. Meaning you could breath up there, but you couldn't be up there without oxygen for long. This is something he says NASA doesn't want to let anyone know just yet. I do not know and I cannot even begin to make an opinion of this yet. As for the mining on the moon... I've seen these pictures and some are very impressive.

I must remind you that these images are not close ups as they are being snapped by a satellite. To see some of these images you can go here "The Living Moon"

Well, for those that are having a boring Saturday like me you have something to look at, and I would love to hear comments. Any negative sarcasm will NOT be tolerated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...

What are those rocks supposed to look like skulls? Ludicrous. Have you never seen rocks here on Earth that look like something that they are not? Gee, guess that can't happen on Mars, huh?

Anonymous said...

Good job...