Thursday, March 22, 2007

UFO NASA Tether Incident



The NASA STS-75 mission ran a trial experimental tether that was to be used for towing and placing satellites into orbit. During this experiment they had a problem and the 12 mile long tether snapped due to the synthetic material accumulating a critical charge.

The shuttles cameras monitored the tether and its 100 million dollar satellite it was towing just drift away. This was all video taped live, and what was captured on this video is absolutely incredible. NASA claims the objects in the footage are ice particles very close to the camera and area passing in front of the far away tether.

There has been several debates about this footage. Some say it is Airy Disks, others say it is Ice Particles, and others say it is UFO's. I myself was very curious so I searched for some information on Google, and came across a detailed analysis made by David Sereda. He provides a two part video that I found to be very informative.

To truly understand his theories you must watch the full analysis. Please do not try to debate his analysis or this incident unless you have completely reviewed his videos. I myself have considered both Davids, and the skeptics theories on the Tether Incident, and each side truly believes their accurate. I will leave what I believe set to limbo nor does this mean I agree or disagree with David.

I personally admire David Sereda. He is a sincere smart good looking man, and I trust his opinions. Yes, at times he will lose credibility because of his religious experiences, and his knowledge in several areas of the "unknown" but I do not understand why that would even matter. He is a man that has many interests, and that should not be counted against him.

Watch the videos listed above and make your own decision. Your opinions are appreciated as long as you do not bash the subject or the people involved.

5 comments:

Anita said...

Hi. I´m from Spain, and my english i not good but I hope you can understand me. Since a little time i have discover the mission STS 45, I´d like to have a lot of information about it, but in every wherer I search is only the seams, the seams videos, not more, and all in english, How can I discover information about it, and more diferent videos.. I understand very litle And I hate it¡ ¡¡ please tell me¡¡ thanks, Is very interesntig¡¡

Michele said...

Hi anaccapote,

I was away on a short vacation and just got back. I did not have time to search for anything about the mission with a Spanish translation. However, here is a search I did for you. I am hopeful these translations help you.

Spanish David Sereda UFO Tether Information

Anonymous said...

Here's is a possible explanation on the STS 45 video, for what it's worth. There are several known and accepted laws in conventional science relating to energy and matter: Matter can not be created or destroyed, All matter can be changed in "phases" according to pressure and temperature (i.e. ice, water, vapor, super heated steam, plasma) also the "Energy" that present science knows about and understands (partly) consists of Gravity, Magnetism, Electricity, Heat, Light, Sound, chemical bonds, radiation, biologic and all forms of Kinetic, static, potential energy. ( I think that's all?). Now, what else is out there that we don't know? Can this be all that there is to our universe? I think not! Is thought a form of energy? Are feelings and emotions forms of energy that we just can't understand and measure? If vacuum is the absence of pressure and cold is the absence of heat, what is the opposite of time!? What is the opposite of gravity? Everything has its counterpart as stated in one of the fundamental laws of physics "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" so time and gravity MUST have a counter part too!....so much we don't know yet!



Consider this: a lump of coal is made of carbon molecules held in chemical bond, which are made of atoms, which are made of (protons, neutrons, electrons, plus ?), these sub-atomic particles are not made of matter! They are made of groups of energy clusters that are conscious and living and are in cooperative agreement (marriage) to participate together to form their state as a form of free will as a sub-atomic particle!. These clusters of free will energy form an agreement with other clusters (like a co-operative or commune) to form atoms, these atom energy cluster cooperatives form agreement and participate together to form molecules, etc - to form elements, etc. to form compounds, etc, to form objects (like DNA in people which is simply Hydrogen, Carbon, Nitrogen!)



NOW in the beginning there was only darkness and God said let there be light...what do you suppose he used to make light? Why God Himself, of course....but what was that light? Could it have been an expansion of self in the form infinite numbers of infinitely small particles of energy going out to see "what else is there besides me?" In this ever expanding search, could these particles have found themselves and each other to form cooperatives making their search tasks more successful? Therefore, everything that exists, heat, light, sound, water, earth, wind, PEOPLE are made of God.



So, about the video...Now if the above is possible, then it is possible that we are seeing a new form of energy that we do not yet understand. This might even be a form of consciousness energy, or perhaps free-will in its purest form? Could it even be a "message in a bottle" sent by a distressed extraterrestrial lover as a freeform thought to wander the galaxy to find a lost loved one and beckon it to come back home?



Or maybe it's just Space Algae!?!?!?



Makes you wanna say...hummmm?

MishMash said...

Hi tekkiebob

Wow, your comment is absolutely magnificent. Do you like to write? I have to read over your post again to truly absorb it, and look forward to it. I can't thank you enough for this post!

wardsurvivalblog said...

Hey I really admire what David is doing. I have a flash light that makes the same pattern of light on the wall it has the dark center and a notch cut out of it. That is the way some light reflects, nothing more. I agree with some of the theory's about frequencies David has not all but some. what hurts Davids credibility is putting a known faker named Billy Miejer and some other obviously faked material in his movie with Dan Aykroyd, i saw a bird fly past a tiny ufo in the air lol it was behind the ufo so you could tell it had to be small. he needs to not be so gullible in his stuff.